Challenge with Policia de la Generalitat - Mossos d'Esquadra (PG-ME)
CALL 2: IMPROVEMENT IN PUBLIC ORDER MANAGEMENT DEVICES
The aim of this call is to find technological solutions abl to improve the police management of public order in any of its aspects.
The PG-ME is currently monitoring and managing police mobilizations where there may be violent incidents against public order or public safety. Also those that, due to their large volume of attendees, require a specific protection action in order to guarantee the exercise of the fundamental right of assembly. The involved services work in a coordinated manner in order to carry out their function. It is considered that technological solutions can be implemented in order to allow a greater guarantee of the right of assembly on the one hand and an improvement in the identification processes of those people who act in the midst of the demonstration in a violent way altering public order and citizen security.
- Improvement in the human mass counting system using aerial (helicopter / drone) or ground imaging.
- Improving the process of identifying and monitoring violent people in demonstrations.
- Creation of a system that allows the command center to view on a map online and in real time both the movements of groups of people, as well as the geo-positioning of police officers with their areas of intervention, without affecting personal data.
- Improved police response capability through automated, real-time information analysis.
- Improving the adaptation of police tactics to prevent and contain possible damage to people and property.
Audiovisual explanation of the call: https://youtu.be/Mwx-Bczto2A